Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gassy Cassie


I know I have embarrassed many in my day. There is just something hilarious about the reaction and look on someones face that makes me lose it! And yet I rarely get embarrassed, it takes a lot to get me to turn red. I can remember one of the first times I was totally embarrassed for myself. I was in 5th grade we were taking a test and I'd been holding in a bubble all day. It finally got to the point I couldn't pinch my cheeks together anymore. Next thing I know it sounds like a whoopee cushion exploded, echoing all over the quiet room. The kid next to me (the class clown, just my luck) falls on the floor holding his throat while saying "help me, I can't breath!" All the kids are giggling, so I thought I'd have some manners and say excuse me. Well it didn't really come out like I hoped, I sounded like a pathetic squeaky mouse. As soon as my "excuse me" came out of my mouth the whole class erupted into uncontrollable laughter including the teacher who I thought was going to fall off his chair. The girl who sat in front of me says "I thought it was Joey" (the kid on the floor dieing). Dam! I should've kept my mouth shut! About ten years after, I meet my friend's new friend, and guess who it is? Joey! And he remembered me alright, as the girl who blew ass! That memory will be forever burned into each and every one of those kid's minds, and I will always be the girl who blew ass!

 For having unfortunate moments, I am very happy to say, I have never had my skirt tucked into my underwear, probably because I've never been a skirt/dress wearing kind of person. I however have walked out of a bathroom with a toilet seat cover tucked into the back of my pants, ICK! I think I got lucky and no one noticed though...fyew! Or they did and didn't say anything? Ha! That would have been an awkward conversation, "excuse me miss, but you have a pee soaked toilet seat cover tucked into your pants". I'm sure there are some dudes out there that haven't forgotten my "OH MY HELL" moment! I'm so blessed with Luck!


I'm gonna act like the wind and blow....Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment