Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Jackanapes Brother's!

My Family is the Bomb Diggity! I am the oldest of four kids. I guess that makes me the coolest, wisest, and most tolerated out of all of them! Huh Mom? Sheesh! I was just kidding! I know I'll get the cop-n-lock-beatdown for that little comment! Where was I? Oh yeah, I was telling you how awesome I am. Ha, all jokes aside being the oldest I got put in charge of all my siblings. My brother; I will call him Bean(he said in so many words that I would feel the hurt if I used his name) is three years younger than me. He was my biggest problem out of all of them! He would instigate everything. And when he got called out on it, he would throw a fah-reaking huge fit, and cry about how nobody loved him. Can you say Drama Queen!?! Now as an adult he is still the biggest pain-in-the-bootay ever, with less of the running to his room to cry on his big pilla! Don't get me wrong he is freaking hilarious too! He's the kind of guy that will turn the a/c on high, radio turned up to the max, windshield wipers on high then punch the gun throw his body back into his seat and yell "TURBO SPEED!".

 My baby bro he is the quiet-don't-talk-kind-of-guy he's not as mentally shitty as "BEAN" he's more physical! Instead of making you cry he is... annoy-you-until-you-blow. He will follow you around and start pulling your hair or poking your arm, his favorite is to put you in his pressure-point-cop-hold. (<---- this is not fun) He's all about invading your space. I am thinking he's making up for all the torture he received from Bean. He too is hilarious WHEN IT'S SOMEONE ELSE HE'S PICKING ON!

Both my brothers can push buttons like no other! When they are together it's like Chinese water torture! They love to poke and poke and then sit back, laugh and watch it blow! It's like they get off on making you scream, cry, and see red! My Dad is always telling me to get back at them! Its not that easy, they both fight dirty. Like I told you before I am a wee bit slow, my comebacks are just pathetic!

One day I'll be on my game! Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment