Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Husband Is Sexy!


 Has the smell of a man ever made your mouth water? That's what my husband does to me! By the end of this I am sure you will think I am a total dweeb and I'm thinking you will be right! When it comes to my husband I am all touchy feely. I can't help it! Its just me! And he loves it! Have you ever seen the movie Friends with Benefits? There is a part in there that my husband says could be me, well kind of check it!. I know I know, wrong but I'm not that bad! She was just plain frea-kay! I recently learned my mom and my sister love armpits too...fyew! I'm not a total head case!
   The funniest thing about my relationship with my husband is he is a total Trekkie Star Wars nerd! When I was in high school I would get a kick out of the guys that would dress up like their favorite si-fi character! I was so embarrassed for them! Then I go and marry one! Sheesh Casual what were you thinking! Well now I'm thinking, them Trekkie Star Wars nerds smell dam good (and mine is the beez neez too)! I have to say though he has never dressed up. He has however been to a convention ( he didn't dress up for that either) so I guess he's not a total nerd! I do get to hear the one liners around the house every now and then while he air fights with his pretend lightsaber! And yes it make me laugh! I haven't decided if its because its funny or because I'm embarrassed for him! He has watched star wars so many times even the mention of one of the movies has the kids both crying out loud "NOOOOOO DAD!" The saddest part of all this is, I find myself knowing way to much about the Star Wars rebellion and Klingon's.

Hab SoSlI' Quch! ... Meaning "your mother has a smooth forehead". Apparently this is an insult in Klingon. Hell! I would hope I have a smooth forehead! You can insult me with that all you want...hahaha!

 "Live Long and Prosper" SEE TO MUCH NERD KNOWLEDGE! CHEESE & RICE!


3 comments:

  1. Casual's Sister here: For the record, I am not that bad! It's just the yummy smell of Old Spice. I always deny it when my husband catches me smelling...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are soo funnnny.
    Now everyone knows it is in your bloodline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BA HA HA! AT LEAST I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN MY WORLD CLASS QUIRK! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete