Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sista From The Same Mista!



Apparently I don't know how to tell the date. My husband was all irritated about something being expired, when I went to look at the date it said June 2012. My stupid ass says "hon, its not expired until next year." He's says "don't be an idiot, its expired" I look at the expiration date again and continue to argue that its still good. Then he says "look at the date and read it out loud" so I do and ohhh, derrr, it says June 2012...hahahah ooops  Soon after this airy slip. I call my sister and tell her about my brain being messed up. She tells me "Brian and I were just talking about my Mommy brain" I ask. "Mommy Brain?" then she reminded me. Oh yeah! "MOMMY BRAIN". Our dad says that our kids sucked all the brain right out us while we were pregnant. My sister said her's will come back, her husband says "It's been a year its not coming back, look at your sister!"HA HA! I have my moments. SHEESH, I'm not that bad! Thanks Brian!

My sister will probably be all embarrassed . What can I say this blog isn't  about fluffy bunnies and pretty unicorns. Buut I could probably talk about those too. Lets go back to when she was in high school, yup that's a good place to start. My husband was driving us all home from, hell I don't remember. We were almost home and a dirty raggy cat runs out in front of the car I say "DAM! talk about mange!" My sister then says completely shocked "how did you know its name?"  both me and my husband start laughing. Then we continue to explain to her what mange was. This was years ago! Lets talk about the brain sucking now!

Daddy's little princess now we will rewind all the way back to the day Dad found out his little princess was really a little farce. Dad use to tell us he loved coming home especially when Mariah would greet him at the door with hugs and kisses. We always tried to tell him that it was just to throw him off of that fact that she had been a royal pain, he would say "that's just not true she never would act like that!" pffft whatever! Finally one night at the dinner table all us kids were telling dad something naughty Mariah did. Guess what happen? Yup! She threw the biggest fit in the world and as soon as she realized she did it in front of dad her face fell into a "OMG I just screwed up!" Needless to say dad's face was PRICELESS! Of course then we all pipe in "SEE WE TOLD YOU!" Mom was even in agreement with us. GOOD TIMES!

1 comment: