Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sexy Time!

What do you say when you wanna do the deed and you don't want the kids to know what you are talking about? Its so hard to have "sexy Time" when the kids are around, but hell we all need the sneaky! I have heard some pretty funny sayings. I need a oil change, the monkey is hungry, can I have cheese and crackers later, I need my back popped, come tuck me in. Even when the kids are playing outside the quicky it never fails, they always come in the house and strait to the bedroom door and ask "what are you doing in there?" your reply is usually something like "we are talking about you birthday/Christmas presents be out in a minute" or maybe, "I'm in the bathroom."

I don't think my parents ever had the interruption problem. Us kids knew what was going on! Their bed was not quiet that's for sure! My dad was a volunteer fire fighter he would go to the fire muster competitions with his fire house. There was one muster I remembered like yesterday! We were sleeping in out family van. My dad made a make shift bed up high in the back. My parents made a bed on the floor I was stuck sleeping with my sister on this make shift bed. Let me tell you she is a major bed hog! It was very late and Mariah had me about kicked off the bed I was hanging on barley, when I was about to adjust my position the van started to rocking. My first thought was one of the firemen were pranking my parents. Then I heard the the sounds "OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" Now I really cant change my position they will know I am awake, "What do I do?" My stupid ass hangs on for dear life! Let me tell you that was hard! I have Mariah hitting me in the face and kicking me where ever her little stubby legs can reach. I cant find anything to hold on to so I grab hold of the blanket the best I can. Can you say "AWKWARD." I am sure it didn't take as long as I thought, but, wow hanging there by my fingers, I'm surprised they didn't fall off from lack off blood flow! I have to say, my parents rock! I don't think they lack in that department one bit after 34 years of marriage!! I hope my marriage is as strong as theirs in 15 years!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yea, I have a comment.....I thought this was about YOUR "sexy time" not Ma and Pa Kettle's!
    I'm gonna whooop ya! Just wait till your
    Dad see's this! and I'll make sure he does.....
    Yours Truly,
    Rockin Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was HILARIOUS!!! I felt like you were reliving it all over again, lol! ...Oh Pa Kettle's.

    ReplyDelete