Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Sista from anotha mista"

 
   Let's talk about my sista from anotha mista Lauren. I should call her Lil Whiny-wah-wah! She denies it, but she is spoiled! She gets her way every time. She makes me watch icky horror movies, she tells me what I have to be for Halloween. Really, I'm not a push over, I just love her so I give her what she wants. But that's not with out giving her hell in the process. We are so ornery to each other my other sista from anotha mista Jaclyn think we are really being seriously mean to each other. Ha its just the way we roll.
  One day me and Mariah thought it would be funny to tackle her to the ground and duct tape her. This is how it went down: Lauren is walking through the living room, I run, jump and tackle her to the ground. She is screaming and I am trying to get her limbs out from under her, Mariah is running for the tape. WHAT! She was suppose to have it ready! So at this point I'm trying desperately to do all the cop beat down techniques my brother uses on us, do you think those worked? Hell no! So here I am struggling with squirmy squealing Lauren, this is when Mariah come in (finally) and starts duct taping both me and Lauren TOGETHER. Really?!? She didn't use duct tape though, oh no, that's not the thinking power our mom gave us. Gorilla tape yo! That shiz was wrapped around my ass, hair and Laurens bare skin. TOTAL FAIL!
  So let's recap our little prank. I didn't learn anything from all my brother's cop beat downs. Laurens a scrapper. Mariah Is... hell I don't know where Mariah is, I think she is still looking for the right tape. After hair and skin went missing. Lauren told us that she will never forgive us. Haha yeah right! That little shit made us shots they consisted of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, butterscotch schnapps and black velvet. That shit was gross! I guess that makes us square! Doesn't change the fact the little sis had one up on the two Roberts chicks. Go figure!
   Lauren is also really competitive, its really sad too. I make a yummy in your tummy lasagna and Lauren wanted the recipe so of course I'm going to give it to her. But she starts making it and decides hers is better than mine, I tell her "how is that possible? Its the same recipe!" What's dork. So she get this idea to do a lasagna cook off. I told her if you make a better lasagna than me that just means I taught you well. This is what I get; "Casual! No! You have to be mad that I'm better!" Again dork! So we have this cook off, the whole family is there we have to have judges. Jaclyn got in on it too she makes a killer crock pot lasagna, Lauren made my recipe I also made my recipe. Do you think anyone voted? HELL NO! There are a bunch of chicken shits in my family they didn't want to piss any of the cooks off. I guess in the end it turned out to be a big smorgasbord of lasagna hahaha! Really good food though... we are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment